There are many points to pay attention to when the jaw crusher is shut down for inspection and maintenance. When the jaw crusher is shut down, it is necessary to prevent metal from entering the crusher to avoid damage to the jaw crusher. Let's take a look at the jaw crusher shutdown inspection and maintenance needs. What are the main points to focus on:
1. When the jaw crusher is stopped, if the cause is unknown, it is forbidden to start it continuously.
2. If the jaw crusher finds that the sound of the machine is abnormal during the patrol inspection, stop and deal with the fault.
3. The jaw crusher must be stopped in sequence during the production process, and no material storage is allowed before stopping, so as to avoid difficulties in starting.
4. When the jaw crusher is shut down for inspection and maintenance, it is necessary to check the temperature of the bearing. Generally, the temperature of the bearing should not exceed 600.
5. When the jaw crusher is shut down, check the wear of the jaw crusher components and whether the tightening and connecting parts are loose.