Today, all walks of life are promoting environmental protection. When the stone crusher processes stones or mine resources, a large amount of dust will be generated. The pollution to the environment is great, and the harm to human health is also great, so users must solve it. Effectively deal with a large amount of dust generated in the stone crusher equipment. How to effectively solve the dust problem of the crusher.
1. The dust in the corner of the belt conveyor is restricted by the site conditions. The chute and dust cover cannot be replaced. The layout of the dust removal process makes the dust cover in a slight negative pressure state to eliminate the dust on the belt conveyor.
2. Strengthen the management of dust removal equipment, regularly check the sealing condition of the dust cover, find problems in time, conduct target management assessment of dust removal and bag filter in the post environment, conduct regular dust detection, and improve the dust removal equipment of the stone crusher. The maintenance level can reduce dust pollution to a lower level.
Only by continuously improving the production technology of stone crushers can the dust problem in the process of stone crushing machine-made sand be reduced. Every day, we must adhere to the maintenance and cleaning of the stone crusher in order to effectively solve the dust pollution problem of the stone crusher.
Operation and maintenance of stone crusher:
1) All aspects of inspection must be carried out before driving. The main contents are as follows:
(1) For the newly installed crusher without test drive, the manual or crane should be used to move the crusher for 2~3r before starting to avoid collision.
(2) The production of the cone crusher starts from the load, so it is necessary to check whether there is ore or iron in the crushing chamber.
(3) Check the width of the discharge port. If it is not suitable, it should be adjusted in advance.
(4) Check whether various electrical interlocking devices and audio signals are normal.
(5) Check the oil level and oil temperature in the fuel tank. If the oil temperature is lower than 20°C, it must not be driven. It must be heated by a heater.
2) After checking that there is no problem, follow the drive sequence specified in the operation steps to drive. Wait until the oil temperature, oil pressure and cooling water pressure reach the specified values. After 3~5 minutes of oil pump, start the crusher and feed.
3) In-service inspection
(1) The feed must be uniform, and the particle size should meet the requirements, generally less than 80% of the feed port size.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to break into the crushing cavity to prevent damage to equipment parts.
(3) Always check the oil volume and oil temperature of the lubrication system. The oil return temperature should not exceed 60°C.
(4) Check the watertight drainage of the water seal, and no water loss is allowed.
(5) Check whether the pipes of the water cooling system are smooth, as well as the water volume and temperature.
(6) Pay attention to check the oil pressure of the lock cylinder. The adjustment ring must be operated in a locked state.
(7) Regularly check the wear of the lining and the fastening of each component. If it is found to be loose, falling off or severely worn, it should be tightened immediately or replaced in time.
(8) Check the particle size of the product frequently, and adjust it if it exceeds the regulations.
4) The parking should be carried out in accordance with the parking sequence specified in the operating regulations. When the room temperature is lower than 0°C, the water in the water seal and cooling water pipe should be drained after stopping to prevent the water pipe from freezing.