HOME >> CASES
CASES
50TPH Cassiterite Processing Plant in Zambia

Material: Cassiterite
Max. Feeding Size:200mm
Capacity: 50TPH
Final Output Size: 0-6mm
Foundation Type: Concrete Foundation
Installation Area: Zambia

EquipmentList

Name Model Quantity
Vibrating Feeder GZD850×3000 1Set
Jaw Crusher PE400×600 1Set
Cone Crusher PY600 1Set
Vibrating Screen YZS1237 1Set
Jig 2LTC-6109/8t 1Set
Dewatering Screen 2ZSM1530 1Set


Process Flow:
Vibrating feeder---Jaw crusher--Cone crusher---Vibrating screen—Jig—Dewatering screenThe aggregates, which have already been crushed by stone crushers, will be separated by single deck vibrating screen. Those less than 6mm will be transported to jig for processing work. And the rest will be fed to the cone crusher for further crushing.

Analysis & Advantage:
As the material is very special, and after testing we found that ore contained cassiterite in the cracks and attached to quartz not inside the quartz, just need impact to liberate it from quartz.
80% from the cassiterite will free after crushing with Jaw Crusher, the remaining 20% will be free by the cone crusher.As new type jig has unique advantage, which makes it possible for jig to process the material less than 6mm.This project not only reduces the customers’ investment cost, but also improves the working efficiency.

Related equipment used this plant


Inquiry